Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Soifon FC "Jinteki Shakusetsu, Suzumebachi!"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Paranoia God
Admin
Admin
Paranoia God

Soifon FC "Jinteki Shakusetsu, Suzumebachi!" Empty
PostSubject: Soifon FC "Jinteki Shakusetsu, Suzumebachi!"   Soifon FC "Jinteki Shakusetsu, Suzumebachi!" EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 9:00 am

Soifon FC "Jinteki Shakusetsu, Suzumebachi!" Soifon1
Captain of 2nd division aka the stealth squad
Division symbol:Nodding Anemone (Desires Nothing)
Colour of the underside of captain's robe: amber
Birthdate: 11th Feb
Height: 150cm
Weight: 38kg
Speciality: assassination
Food: Likes fish. Dislikes meat.
How to past free time: Dream of the days which she and Yoruichi fought together, practising Shunkou

Battle stats
Power: 80
Defence: 60
Mobility: 100
Kidou/Reiatsu: 60
Wisdom: 60
Stamina: 100

Her small build allows for great speed, coupled with her high attacking power and also a top class stamina. Formidable.

Soifon held both the post of head of the secret mission squad as well as captain of the 2nd division. For this reason, the 2nd division had many members that are skilled in carrying out secret missions. This battle-tuned division has high combat abilities.

Captain Soifon hailed from the Fon family that specialized in executions and assassinations. According to some rumours, she has been collecting cat accessories lately...

Special Information (Top Secret)
Calm, collected, person of a few words and cool. Only when it comes to Yoruichi, her personality will have an extreme change, otherwise, this is not known to other squad members. Soifon has got many admirers from both the second squad and the secret mission squad, and a fan club even exists. As to how the news of Soi Fon collecting cat accessories of late got leaked out, it could be attributed to the regular deliveries of cat accessories to the 2nd division quarters.

Suzumebachi
Command to release: "Sting all enemies to death, Suzumebachi" or "jinteki shakusetsu, Suzumebachi"
Jakuho Raikoben (I heard it means "Hornet Thunder Whip" but there hasn't been an official translation as far as I know)
"I would have preffered not to use this bankai. This bankai offends my pride as a covert ops agent. It's too large to hide. It's too heavy to move. And it's attack... Is too flashy for assassination!"

~Owner~
♥️Orihime Inoue♥️

~Co-Owner~

~Members~
sCam

Last edited by ♥Orihime Inoue♥ on Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soifon FC "Jinteki Shakusetsu, Suzumebachi!"   Soifon FC "Jinteki Shakusetsu, Suzumebachi!" EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 6:11 pm

add me, soifon is my fav chick in the show.
Back to top Go down
Paranoia God
Admin
Admin
Paranoia God

PostSubject: Re: Soifon FC "Jinteki Shakusetsu, Suzumebachi!"   Soifon FC "Jinteki Shakusetsu, Suzumebachi!" EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 9:27 am

sCam wrote:
add me, soifon is my fav chick in the show.
Welcome to the FC sCam!~ :dancing:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soifon FC "Jinteki Shakusetsu, Suzumebachi!"   Soifon FC "Jinteki Shakusetsu, Suzumebachi!" EmptySat May 01, 2010 7:32 pm

lol ty, soifon is cool like the other side of the pillow 🥁
Back to top Go down
Paranoia God
Admin
Admin
Paranoia God

PostSubject: Re: Soifon FC "Jinteki Shakusetsu, Suzumebachi!"   Soifon FC "Jinteki Shakusetsu, Suzumebachi!" EmptySat May 01, 2010 7:59 pm

sCam wrote:
lol ty, soifon is cool like the other side of the pillow 🥁
you're welcome lol yep 😄
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soifon FC "Jinteki Shakusetsu, Suzumebachi!"   Soifon FC "Jinteki Shakusetsu, Suzumebachi!" Empty

Back to top Go down

Soifon FC "Jinteki Shakusetsu, Suzumebachi!"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Karakura Town (Free-Topic Section) :: Fan Clubs :: Bleach Fan Clubs-
Jump to: