Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

♥♥♥~Marry The One You Love~♥♥♥

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BEFORE I DECAY
Admin
Admin
BEFORE I DECAY

♥♥♥~Marry The One You Love~♥♥♥ Empty
PostSubject: ♥♥♥~Marry The One You Love~♥♥♥   ♥♥♥~Marry The One You Love~♥♥♥ EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 3:51 pm

Want to get married to your fave Anime/Manga/Video Game character?
Well, you've come to the right place
Basically, you copy and paste the wording and edit as needed
-------------------------------------------
Okay, here's some rules:

1. No arguing, flaming.
2. Have fun!
-------------------------------------------
Official marriage limit:

Co-marriage limit:

Whore limit:

Wording:
Quote :
Dearly bleach fans, we are gathered here in the soul society, to see the marriage of these two souls, [your name] and [their name].

do you [your name] take [their name] to be your soul partner, in this world, an in the soul society, for all eternity?[answer]

an do you [their name] take [your name] to be ur soul partner, in this world, an in the soul society, for all eternity?[answer]

Whore Wording:
Quote :
Dearly beloved Bleach Fans, we are gathered here in the secret, to see the pimpin of these two whores, [Your Name] and [their name].

Do you, [your name] take [their name] to be your whore, in this world, and in the soul society, for all eternity? [answer]

And do you, [their name], take [your name] to be your whore, in this world, and in the soul society, for all eternity? [answer]
-------------------------------
List of Married:
♥Rukia Kuchiki♥ - Uryu Ishida
♥Orihime Inoue♥ - Zexion
Shinsou_ - Gin Ichimaru
List Of Co-Married:
♥Orihime Inoue♥ - Cid Raines
Whored:
♥Orihime Inoue♥ - Haji, Yuki

Last edited by BEFORE I DECAY on Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:26 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Paranoia God
Admin
Admin
Paranoia God

PostSubject: Re: ♥♥♥~Marry The One You Love~♥♥♥   ♥♥♥~Marry The One You Love~♥♥♥ EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 4:04 pm

Dearly bleach fans, we are gathered here in the soul society, to see the marriage of these two souls, ♥️Orihime Inoue♥️ and Zexion.

do you ♥️Orihime Inoue♥️ take Zexion to be your soul partner, in this world, and in the soul society, for all eternity? i do! ♥️

an do you Zexion take ♥️Orihime Inoue♥️ to be your soul partner, in this world, and in the soul society, for all eternity? i do....

can i have Cid Raines as my co?
Dearly beloved Bleach Fans, we are gathered here in the secret, to see the pimpin of these two whores, ♥️Orihime Inoue♥️ and Haji.

Do you, ♥️Orihime Inoue♥️ take Haji to be your whore, in this world, and in the soul society, for all eternity? yes!~ ♥️

And do you, Haji, take ♥️Orihime Inoue♥️ to be your whore, in this world, and in the soul society, for all eternity? yes...

Dearly beloved Bleach Fans, we are gathered here in the secret, to see the pimpin of these two whores, ♥️Orihime Inoue♥️ and Yuki.

Do you, ♥️Orihime Inoue♥️ take Yuki to be your whore, in this world, and in the soul society, for all eternity? yes! ♥️

And do you, Yuki, take ♥️Orihime Inoue♥️ to be your whore, in this world, and in the soul society, for all eternity? yes!~
Back to top Go down
BEFORE I DECAY
Admin
Admin
BEFORE I DECAY

PostSubject: Re: ♥♥♥~Marry The One You Love~♥♥♥   ♥♥♥~Marry The One You Love~♥♥♥ EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 4:16 pm

♥Orihime Inoue♥ wrote:
Dearly bleach fans, we are gathered here in the soul society, to see the marriage of these two souls, ♥️Orihime Inoue♥️ and Zexion.

do you ♥️Orihime Inoue♥️ take Zexion to be your soul partner, in this world, and in the soul society, for all eternity? i do! ♥️

an do you Zexion take ♥️Orihime Inoue♥️ to be your soul partner, in this world, and in the soul society, for all eternity? i do....

can i have Cid Raines as my co?
Dearly beloved Bleach Fans, we are gathered here in the secret, to see the pimpin of these two whores, ♥️Orihime Inoue♥️ and Haji.

Do you, ♥️Orihime Inoue♥️ take Haji to be your whore, in this world, and in the soul society, for all eternity? yes!~ ♥️

And do you, Haji, take ♥️Orihime Inoue♥️ to be your whore, in this world, and in the soul society, for all eternity? yes...

Dearly beloved Bleach Fans, we are gathered here in the secret, to see the pimpin of these two whores, ♥️Orihime Inoue♥️ and Yuki.

Do you, ♥️Orihime Inoue♥️ take Yuki to be your whore, in this world, and in the soul society, for all eternity? yes! ♥️

And do you, Yuki, take ♥️Orihime Inoue♥️ to be your whore, in this world, and in the soul society, for all eternity? yes!~

ok~

Dearly bleach fans, we are gathered here in the soul society, to see the marriage of these two souls, ♥️Rukia Kuchiki♥️ and Uryu Ishida.

do you ♥️Rukia Kuchiki♥️ take Uryu Ishida to be your soul partner, in this world, an in the soul society, for all eternity? yes!

an do you Uryu Ishida take ♥️Rukia Kuchiki♥️ to be ur soul partner, in this world, an in the soul society, for all eternity? yes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ♥♥♥~Marry The One You Love~♥♥♥   ♥♥♥~Marry The One You Love~♥♥♥ EmptyFri May 21, 2010 1:23 am

Dearly bleach fans, we are gathered here in the soul society, to see the marriage of these two souls, Shinsou_ (Kailey) and Gin Ichimaru.

do you Shinsou_ take Gin to be your soul partner, in this world, an in the soul society, for all eternity? heck yes. i mean. why yes xD

an do you Gin take Shinsou_ to be ur soul partner, in this world, an in the soul society, for all eternity? why ya. : p
Back to top Go down
BEFORE I DECAY
Admin
Admin
BEFORE I DECAY

PostSubject: Re: ♥♥♥~Marry The One You Love~♥♥♥   ♥♥♥~Marry The One You Love~♥♥♥ EmptySun May 23, 2010 10:49 pm

Shinsou_ wrote:
Dearly bleach fans, we are gathered here in the soul society, to see the marriage of these two souls, Shinsou_ (Kailey) and Gin Ichimaru.

do you Shinsou_ take Gin to be your soul partner, in this world, an in the soul society, for all eternity? heck yes. i mean. why yes xD

an do you Gin take Shinsou_ to be ur soul partner, in this world, an in the soul society, for all eternity? why ya. : p
XD you are now married X3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ♥♥♥~Marry The One You Love~♥♥♥   ♥♥♥~Marry The One You Love~♥♥♥ Empty

Back to top Go down

♥♥♥~Marry The One You Love~♥♥♥
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Karakura Town (Free-Topic Section) :: General :: Spam-
Jump to: