Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
BEFORE I DECAY
Admin
Admin
BEFORE I DECAY

BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~   BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 9:47 am

Yachiru: "Nope! I'm talking about Smoothie!"  BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 5 969491952 
Back to top Go down
Paranoia God
Admin
Admin
Paranoia God

PostSubject: Re: BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~   BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 9:59 am

Me: "Ohh, you want a smoothie? Okay!" *Starts to walk off to the kitchen with her*
Back to top Go down
BEFORE I DECAY
Admin
Admin
BEFORE I DECAY

PostSubject: Re: BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~   BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 9:59 am

Yachiru: "No wait! I don't want a smoothie.. I'm talking about Baldy!"  BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 5 1108830322
Back to top Go down
Paranoia God
Admin
Admin
Paranoia God

PostSubject: Re: BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~   BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 10:01 am

Me: "Baldy..? Ohh, I get it. You want to see a bald eagle~"  BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 5 1552769154 
Back to top Go down
BEFORE I DECAY
Admin
Admin
BEFORE I DECAY

PostSubject: Re: BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~   BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 10:02 am

Yachiru: "NOO! Don't you know who pinball head is??"  BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 5 1833815739
Back to top Go down
Paranoia God
Admin
Admin
Paranoia God

PostSubject: Re: BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~   BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 10:04 am

Me: "Uhh.. is that someone who is a master at pinball or something?"  BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 5 744633020 
Back to top Go down
BEFORE I DECAY
Admin
Admin
BEFORE I DECAY

PostSubject: Re: BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~   BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 10:05 am

Yachiru: *Sighs.*  BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 5 571930621  "Cueball! I'm talking about cueball!"  BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 5 2814725834 
Back to top Go down
Paranoia God
Admin
Admin
Paranoia God

PostSubject: Re: BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~   BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 10:10 am

Me: "..." *Sighs, clearly frustrated* "I'm not even going to say anything to that because I'm most likely going to be wrong!" *Puts Yachiru down and begins to walk inside, waving her hands in the air*
Back to top Go down
BEFORE I DECAY
Admin
Admin
BEFORE I DECAY

PostSubject: Re: BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~   BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 10:12 am

Yachiru: *Gets put down and starts to make a pouty face at Taylor.* "Ikkaku! That's who I was talking about!" BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 5 969491952
Guan Yu: *Was watching the two go back and forth the whole time.*  BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 5 1691588094 
Back to top Go down
Paranoia God
Admin
Admin
Paranoia God

PostSubject: Re: BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~   BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 10:27 am

Me: *Walks into the kitchen and goes over to the refrigerator, getting out a can of Dr. Pepper* 'So many things are happening to me today..'  BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 5 952728538

Last edited by Paranoia God on Mon Jan 27, 2014 12:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BEFORE I DECAY
Admin
Admin
BEFORE I DECAY

PostSubject: Re: BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~   BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 10:30 am

Me: "Hiya Nee-san!" *Waves at her.* "I talked it over with Uryu-kun and he said that he was never watching Snow like that, that he was just thinking about sewing him some new clothes! Isn't he so sweet?~" BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 5 3380108670 "Anyways, I'm baking some brownies now~" *Is stirring the brownie mix in a big bowl as she talks to her sister.* "You wanna help me? You're so much better at baking and cooking than me!" BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 5 993911168"These brownies would taste super delicious with your touch to them!" *Notices that she is getting a dr. pepper for herself out of the refrigerator.* "OH. MY. GOD. Get me one, please?♡" *Gives her a begging face.* BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 5 2255058721

Last edited by BEFORE I DECAY on Wed Feb 05, 2014 12:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Paranoia God
Admin
Admin
Paranoia God

PostSubject: Re: BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~   BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 12:11 pm

Me: *Giggles* "You bet chur ass I can!" *Opens the refrigerator again and gets out another can of Dr. pepper for Baylee* "And they don't need my touch to be good; they're going to be amazing just because you're making them!" *Chuckles and walks over to the cabinet, setting the two cans down on the counter and reaching up to get two glasses from the cabinet* "I'll make sure you get a special straw~" *Waddles over to the pantry and comes back out after a few minutes with a box* "I saw these in the store the other day, and I just HAD to get them~" *Puts two straws into the glasses and walks over to the freezer to put some ice in the glasses* "Is Uryu still being distant with you, or have you guys patched everything up?" *Looks back to see if she's still listening* "..A-And do you think I should forgive Sebastian for what he's done..?"  BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 5 969491952
Back to top Go down
BEFORE I DECAY
Admin
Admin
BEFORE I DECAY

PostSubject: Re: BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~   BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 12:46 pm

Me: "Thank you so much, Nee-san~ You're so sweet!" *After she finishes stirring, she carefully pours the brownie mix into a brownie bar pan.* "These pans make it so much easier. Now I don't have to worry about cutting them perfectly into squares! Err, well, rectangles actually.. sorta!" *Giggles.* "Buuut Nee-san's food tastes so much better than poor little Baylee's~" BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 5 2690778755*Chuckles softly.* "OH. MY. GOD!! Those straws are so freakin' adorable! The only thing that I know that's more adorably than those straws is standing right here in this kitchen with me and her name starts with a 'T'!♡♡♡ That was a nice buy though!" *Places the brownies in the oven after hearing the beeping from the oven reaching the set temperature for preheat, being careful not to get burned.* "He's been talking to me more lately~ We're doing really good actually!" *Closes the oven door and sets the timer for 40 minutes.* "Hmm... I'm not sure about that one Nee-san. I think that's something you yourself will have to take the time to think about. Like right now, what would you say your feelings towards him are? Are they negative or positive feelings?" Dog*Walks over to the table and takes her seat.*
Miku: *Still munching on leek very loudly.*
Me: *Glances at Miku.* Dog

Last edited by BEFORE I DECAY on Tue Mar 18, 2014 3:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Paranoia God
Admin
Admin
Paranoia God

PostSubject: Re: BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~   BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 12:57 pm

Me: "I'm really glad to that you and Uryu-nii-sama are doing good again! you guys are so perfect for each other~♡♡♡" *Picks the glasses up off of the counter and slowly walks over to the table, setting one of the glasses down in front of Baylee as soon as she makes it over to the table, then walks to the other side and sits down straight across from her*  BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 5 3840828116 *Cracks the can open and pours her soda into the glass slowly, watching the bubbles fizzle in the glass* "How do I feel about him..? I still love him as much as I did when we first met, but what he did to Aoi is really awful and wrong.. I don't know if I can trust him so easily again, although it seemed like I didn't really trust him that much before.." *Sighs and rests her head on the table after taking a sip of her soda* "He must feel really awful right now.. and here I am just thinking about myself."  BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 5 1755712294 "I-I also have feelings for someone else though.. I'm afraid Sebastian will hurt him if he figures out!"  BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 5 420845801 "Oh, s-sorry for rambling on about that.." *Lifts her head up from the table and glances over at the brownies* "Did you buy that pan from the infomercials?" *Covers her mouth with her right hand and chuckles* "It really is useful though; you have to admit that~" *Looks over and smiles at her* "Haaah~ this is nice!"
Back to top Go down
BEFORE I DECAY
Admin
Admin
BEFORE I DECAY

PostSubject: Re: BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~   BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 1:17 pm

Me: "Thank you!♡" *Smiles brightly at her. Then her smile fades to a serious expression, and soon enough after that, a surprised expression.* "Huh? You have feelings for someone? Who is it? You must tell me! PWEASE??" BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 5 Tumblr_mddkryCkxU1qid2nw"Oh and yeah! I got that pan from an infomercial that came on after Snow fell asleep and left the TV on~" *Giggles.* "It's so awesome!" *This is what the pan looks like.* "I bought like four of them."  Smiling 
Back to top Go down
Paranoia God
Admin
Admin
Paranoia God

PostSubject: Re: BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~   BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 1:46 pm

Me: *Glances around the room, making sure he isn't nearby then leans across the table, accidentally bumping her drink off the table* "Oh god!" *Quickly slides the chair back and jumps up, running over to the counter to get a rag out to clean the mess up with* "Ugh, I'm such a klutz.." *Bends down and starts to wipe up the soda* "Now I don't have a soda to drink.." BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 5 1833815739 *Sighs and picks the glass up, carrying it over to the sink* "Anyways, the person I have feelings for is Aoi.. I know it's really soon and all, but I just feel really connected to him for some odd reason."  BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 5 2216224879 
Aoi: *Was walking to the kitchen, but is now up against the wall listening to them* 'She has feelings for me..?' *Shakes his head and walks off into the living room, heading upstairs*
Me: "That pan is really awesome, Imouto-san! I would've bought five thousand of them~" *Chuckles and continues to wash the glass out, setting it in the drainer once she finishes cleaning it*
Back to top Go down
BEFORE I DECAY
Admin
Admin
BEFORE I DECAY

PostSubject: Re: BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~   BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 1:53 pm

Me: *Stares at the soda on the floor, just before she cleans it up.* BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 5 1520778756"That poor pepper...." *Giggles at herself.*  "Oh? You have feelings for Aoi? I would have never guessed!"  BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 5 2809803468 "That's so cute! And it's okay you can't help the way you feel. Maybe you guys are soul mates!~"  BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 5 2216224879 *Giggles.* "Uhh.... I have a problem Nee-san! It's something that m-might upset Uryu-kun. There's another--" *Cautiously looks around the room; making sure Uryu isn't in the room or entering the room. Starts to whisper.* "There's another man I have f-feelings for... Ohgod! I feel terrible.."  BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 5 1833815739 "I must be the most awful person ever to have feelings for another man, and right when things were getting better with me and Uryu-kun." *Sighs.* "I tried to make the feelings go away by being mean to him..." *Chuckles loudly.* "That pan is awesome! I had to stop myself from buying a thousand of them!"  BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 5 2690778755 
Back to top Go down
Paranoia God
Admin
Admin
Paranoia God

PostSubject: Re: BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~   BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 2:13 pm

Me: "That's good that you couldn't tell though~ at least I wasn't being obvious about it!" *Chuckles and dries her hand off with a paper towel, tossing the paper towel in the trash once her hands are dry; missing completely* "Goddamit.."  BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 5 2672482540  *Waddles over to the trash can and bends down to pick up the paper towel, carefully putting it in the trash can this time*  "Imouto-san, it's okay if you have feelings for another man.. remember when I was married to three men at the same time?"  BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 5 95331837 "You just have to make sure that all of your partners are satisfied and happy with your choices. If they're not comfortable with sharing, then just drop it!" BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 5 2055134884 *Walks back over to her seat and sits down, crossing her legs and resting her head on the palm of her hand* "Besides, I don't think Uryu would do drastic things like Sebastian and Zexion. Those two wouldn't give up even if I begged them myself.." *Sighs*
Back to top Go down
BEFORE I DECAY
Admin
Admin
BEFORE I DECAY

PostSubject: Re: BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~   BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 2:25 pm

Me: *Takes a sip of her soda, twirling the straw around in the cup as she speaks afterwards.* "Yeah, but what if it comes to me having to make a decision between the two? I don't know what I'll do if it ever comes to that... You're so much better to discuss this with than Snow though, I gotta say!"  BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 5 1224322725 "You're so much more understanding and it's like you know just what to say~ You're so sweet, Nee-san. Really." *Smiles at her lovingly and takes another sip of her soda, this time she let's the straw fall back against the side of the cup instead of playing with it.* "Those two seem really troublesome." *Giggles.* "I wish they'd just leave you alone when you ask them to." BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 5 2236106317 "Adding on to the subject of me and my relationships: how will I let Ruuuuu-- ru, ru, ru, ru... ru, ru, ruuUUUU~♫ That man that I'm interested in know that I like him~" *Smiles nervously.* "I almost said that aloud.... He could have overheard.Nervous *Looks around; afraid that he did overhear their conversation at that specific part.* "O-Oh well~ I'm sure he didn't." *Laughs nervously.*  Dog "So have you decided whether or not you're going to forgive Sebastian yet? Or, well, I guess you haven't had very much time to think on it!" *Giggles.* "Sorry~"
Back to top Go down
Paranoia God
Admin
Admin
Paranoia God

PostSubject: Re: BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~   BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 2:39 pm

Me: *Sits there silently listening to her, playing with a piece of her hair* BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 5 3840828116  "I bet Snow just seemed uninterested when you were trying to talk to him, and all he did was judge you instead of trying to offer you his advice and such." *Chuckles and shakes her head in disappointment* "He can be really self-centered at times.. And of course I'm more understanding with this situation, I used to be in it myself not too long ago. And if it ever does come down to that, just listen to what your heart wants and what makes YOU happy; don't sacrifice your happiness for someone else, otherwise you're just going to end up with regret." BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 5 473167186  *Leans back in her chair and closes her eyes* "I think I'm ready to forgive him.. I just need to talk to him about it before I make any decisions on it though~ I don't want him to think he can just do something like that and get away with it so easily.. He really put Aoi's life in danger with what he did!"  BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 5 2814725834 *Gets startled by the beeping from the oven then quickly stands up and walks over to the oven* "I'll get them out for you~" *Slides the oven mitts over her hands and opens the oven, getting the pan of brownies out and sets them on top of the stove, slipping the oven mitts off her petite hands and turning the oven off* "There we go~ just need to wait for them to cool.." *Smiles at her* "Unless you want to put them in the fridge and eat some tomorrow..?" *Places her hand over her mouth as a small yawn escapes her lips* "I'm getting pretty sleepy.." Sleeping
Back to top Go down
BEFORE I DECAY
Admin
Admin
BEFORE I DECAY

PostSubject: Re: BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~   BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 2:59 pm

Me: "Thanks for talking with me about this, Nee-san~♡ I love those oven mitts by the way!"  BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 5 2927021970 "So cute~" Rilakkuma *Drinks the last remaining sips of her soda, when it makes it to a nearly empty glass it begins making more noise than Miku's loud munching. Picks the glass up from the table and carries it over to the sink; placing it in there as soon as she makes it over there.* "Hmm... How about we put it in the fridge for tomorrow~ I'm beat!"  BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 5 1122909961  *Stifles a yawn.* "See?" (She spoke as she was yawning so she murmured it out.)

Last edited by BEFORE I DECAY on Mon Jan 27, 2014 3:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Paranoia God
Admin
Admin
Paranoia God

PostSubject: Re: BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~   BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 3:08 pm

Me: "Okie dokie~" *Picks the pan of brownies up and carries them over to the refrigerator, opening the door with her left hand and swiftly setting the pan down in the fridge, turns around and closes the door with her foot* "Let's go to sleep then~" *Waddles over to her and grabs her hand, dragging her along with her upstairs. Let's go of her hand as soon as they reach their bedrooms* "Goodnight, Imouto-san! Have sweet dreams~ I love you~!!"  BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 5 3600636754 *Huggles her tightly then walks over to her door and goes into her bedroom* 'Time to sleep in my bed alone..' *Sluggishly walks over to her bed and bumps into something* "W-What--" *Her eyes widen as she feels something wrapping around her* "The.. hell..?" *Slowly looks up and notices Aoi standing in front of her with his arms around her* "U-Umm.. W-What a-a-a-are you doin-" *Gets cut off by his lips pressing against hers* 'A-Am I dreaming..?!'  BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 5 1084031145
Back to top Go down
BEFORE I DECAY
Admin
Admin
BEFORE I DECAY

PostSubject: Re: BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~   BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 3:18 pm

Me: "Alrighty~" *Huggles her back, tenderly.* "Nighty-night, Nee-san! Sweet dreams~ I love you, too!♡♡♡♡♡"  *Heads into her bedroom.* "I need to go change~~" *Heads into her bathroom, coming out after a few minutes go by; she changed and brushed her teeth.* "I'm all ready for bed now!♡" *She's now wearing these pajamas.* "These PJ's are so comfy!"  BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 5 2611096429 *Walks over to her bed and lies down on it; covering herself up with the covers.* "These covers.. are so.. com-....-fy...." *Drifts off to sleep after a moment.*  Dog 

[In Taylor's bedroom]
Uruha: *Comes out of the bathroom and sees Aoi and Taylor kissing.* BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 5 2465746549*Walks over to his pallet; acting like he saw nothing.*
Back to top Go down
Paranoia God
Admin
Admin
Paranoia God

PostSubject: Re: BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~   BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 3:24 pm

Aoi: *Pulls away from her and walks over to his pallet, lying down and covering himself up with his blanket without saying a word to her*
Me: *Stands there stunned for a few minutes then shakes her head and wobbly walks over to her bed, falling down on it with her face in her pillow*  BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 5 1518370442 
Back to top Go down
BEFORE I DECAY
Admin
Admin
BEFORE I DECAY

PostSubject: Re: BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~   BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 6:10 am

[Time skip: next day - 7:35 AM]

[In the kitchen]
Me: *Sitting at the table, staring at the fridge.* "Ooh~ I can't wait to eat those brownies!" BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 5 2744340563 *She is wearing this today.*

Last edited by BEFORE I DECAY on Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~   BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next