Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Paranoia God
Admin
Admin
Paranoia God

BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~   BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 10:27 pm

Me: *Laughs harder this time* "I think you're right! he's a hog.." *Playfully kicks Aoi*  BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 8 2690778755
Aoi: "Oww!" *Rolls over to her and gets close to her face* "What.. was that.. for?" *Tries his best not to fall back asleep; failing miserably*  
Me: *Pets his head and watches him drift back off to sleep* "I think I made it worse.." *Chuckles then uses her other hand to pet Uruha*  BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 8 600026823 
Back to top Go down
BEFORE I DECAY
Admin
Admin
BEFORE I DECAY

PostSubject: Re: BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~   BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 10:29 pm

Uruha: *Chuckles at her and Aoi.* "Ooh... That feels so nice and comforting!" BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 8 2611096429 "I'm yours forever now." *Closes his eyes and gets comfortable with the little room he has.*
Back to top Go down
Paranoia God
Admin
Admin
Paranoia God

PostSubject: Re: BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~   BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 10:31 pm

Me: 'M-Maybe he really does like me..'  BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 8 1596292455 "Ummm.. Urunya~?" *Chuckles at her nickname for him* "What type of woman.. do you like?"
Back to top Go down
BEFORE I DECAY
Admin
Admin
BEFORE I DECAY

PostSubject: Re: BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~   BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 10:32 pm

Uruha: *Is drifting off to sleep.* "I like.....nice........woman......comforting...."  BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 8 3664104206
Back to top Go down
Paranoia God
Admin
Admin
Paranoia God

PostSubject: Re: BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~   BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 10:35 pm

Me: *Gasps really loudly* "HE DOES LIKE ME!" *Quickly covers her mouth as soon as she realizes what she just said out loud* BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 8 4053135848 "Oops.."
Aoi: *Grumbles and snuggles closer to her, resting his head on her collarbone*
Back to top Go down
BEFORE I DECAY
Admin
Admin
BEFORE I DECAY

PostSubject: Re: BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~   BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 10:36 pm

Uruha: *Starts to snuggle up to Taylor, still sound asleep, breathing softly in her ear.*  BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 8 3664104206 
Back to top Go down
Paranoia God
Admin
Admin
Paranoia God

PostSubject: Re: BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~   BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 10:38 pm

Me: *Starts breathing heavily* 'T-They're too close!!' BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 8 Crazyblushplz
Aoi: *Nuzzling his nose on her neck*
Me: 'I-I'm gonna scream..!!' BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 8 Imegacameplz
Back to top Go down
BEFORE I DECAY
Admin
Admin
BEFORE I DECAY

PostSubject: Re: BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~   BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 10:40 pm

Uruha: *Starts to smile in his sleep and throws his arm over her.*  Sleeping 
Back to top Go down
Paranoia God
Admin
Admin
Paranoia God

PostSubject: Re: BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~   BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 10:43 pm

Me: 'A-ARE THEY TRYING TO KILL ME?!?!!'
Aoi: *Moves a bit closer and brushes his lips up against her neck then starts to breathe softly on her chest*
Me: BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 8 Exploding%20Smiley
Back to top Go down
BEFORE I DECAY
Admin
Admin
BEFORE I DECAY

PostSubject: Re: BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~   BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 10:44 pm

Uruha: *Starts to shiver from the cold, since he forgot to cover up with the blanket.*
Back to top Go down
Paranoia God
Admin
Admin
Paranoia God

PostSubject: Re: BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~   BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 10:45 pm

Me: *Quickly pulls the blanket up over him while somehow managing to keep Aoi on her*  BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 8 2672482540 
Back to top Go down
BEFORE I DECAY
Admin
Admin
BEFORE I DECAY

PostSubject: Re: BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~   BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 10:46 pm

Sebastian's Cat: *Snuggles up at Taylor's feet.*  BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 8 3295337712 
Back to top Go down
Paranoia God
Admin
Admin
Paranoia God

PostSubject: Re: BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~   BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 10:47 pm

Me: *Notices the cat at her feet and sighs* "I miss Sebastian now.."  Nervous 
Back to top Go down
BEFORE I DECAY
Admin
Admin
BEFORE I DECAY

PostSubject: Re: BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~   BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 10:00 am

[Time skip: the next day - 8:37 AM]

Me: *In the living room; watching Law & Order on the TV.* "This show is so intense!"  BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 8 2255058721 BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 8 2811526186
Kaito: "It is! Why did they have to kill that poor lady?"  BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 8 990639083 "She was just walking along the side walk and then they had to go and kidnap her in a van."
Me: "Kaito... haven't you ever seen Law & Order?"  BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 8 571930621
Kaito: "Nope~"

[Outside - in the cabin]
Taigong Wang: 'Hmm... I think I'll give Dakki a call.' *Grabs his phone off the table in front of him and goes to the contacts list; selecting Dakki and pressing call.* 'I hope she accepts the invitation..' *Holds the phone up to his ear and awaits her answer.*
Back to top Go down
Paranoia God
Admin
Admin
Paranoia God

PostSubject: Re: BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~   BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 1:15 pm

Me: *Laying on the floor* "Haaahhh... I didn't get much sleep last night.."    BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 8 3316845129 
Snow: "Okay, I have to admit that this show is actually pretty interesting! but.. I have to go make something to eat, so tell me all about it when I come back!" *Gets up and begins to walk to the kitchen, keeping his eyes on the TV while he walks away, not even paying attention to where he's going* BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 8 110964162 
Orihime: *Comes downstairs rubbing her eyes; she's wearing this* "Ohayo.." BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 8 1315271653

[Outside]
Dakki: *Laying by a rose bush, sleeping peacefully* "Mmm.."  Sleeping  *Gets startled by the sudden ringing of her phone then quickly answers it; holding the phone up to her ear* "Uhh, hello..?"  BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 8 473167186
Back to top Go down
BEFORE I DECAY
Admin
Admin
BEFORE I DECAY

PostSubject: Re: BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~   BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 1:33 pm

Me: "Poor Nee-san..." *Looks at her with a worried expression.* "Come here!" *Extends her arms out towards her; beckoning for her to come and snuggle with her underneath the blanket she has.* "It's nice and comfy over here~" *She's still wearing her pajamas.*
Kaito: "I'll be sure to tell you what happened, Snow! Oh, and please make me something to eat, i-if it's not a bother~"  BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 8 420844723 

[Outside - in the cabin]
Taigong Wang: *Is surprised when she actually answers the phone.* "So I see you retained how to use the phone." *Softly chuckles.* "That's good. Anyways, I was wondering if you would be interested in fishing with me again today. Does that sound good to you or do you have other plans in mind already for how you will spend your day?" *Awaits her reply; hopeful that she will say yes.*
Back to top Go down
Paranoia God
Admin
Admin
Paranoia God

PostSubject: Re: BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~   BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 2:47 pm

Me: "Imouto-san!" *Gets up and sluggishly walks over to her, falling down on the couch right beside her and wiggling up into the blanket with her* "Thanks.." *Starts to drift off to sleep*
Zexion: *Sitting on the couch next to Kaito reading a book* "This is the only one I haven't read yet.." *Sighs then continues reading*

[In the kitchen]
Snow: *Walks over to the fridge to get out some ingredients to make some Sweet Potato Hash with Sausage & Eggs then walks over to the counter, setting all the ingredients down. Heads over to the cabinet near the stove and looks for a pan to cook it in* "Should be a large one.. there's a lot of mouths to feed here, hahah!" *Gets out the largest pan in the cabinet and sets it on the stove, turning the heat to medium then walks back over to the ingredients to prepare them for the meal. Once he finishes preparing them he walks back over to the stove to begin cooking them* "I hope they like this new recipe.."  BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 8 3380108670
Len: *Walks into the kitchen and looks around* "Can someone make me some hot cocoa~?"  BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 8 2656343981
Rin: "Len!" *Walks over to him and smacks the back of his head* "Why don't you make your own hot cocoa instead of bothering someone else?"  BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 8 292897091 
Len: "Fine, fine.." *Walks over to the pantry in a depressed manner*  BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 8 952728538

[Outside]
Dakki: "Did you think I would forget after you showed me so many times?" *Chuckles then looks up at the clouds as she listens to him speak* "You want to go fishing.. with me? Hmm.. okay! I don't really have anything else to do today~" BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 8 95331837  *Chuckles then carefully gets up from the ground* "Where are you at right now?"  BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 8 3501787166
Back to top Go down
BEFORE I DECAY
Admin
Admin
BEFORE I DECAY

PostSubject: Re: BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~   BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 3:47 pm

Me: "Aww!BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 8 2811526186 Precious Nee-san~" *Starts to pet her head, gently and slowly while watching the TV.* "I'm really happy Uryu bought me this My Melody blanket! It's so comfy~~"  BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 8 2744340563 
Kaito: "Maybe you should go out to a bookstore and buy more books. U-unless you've read all the books in the world!"  BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 8 3738664341  "Then if that's the case, you should just write your own book!" *Starts to chuckle.*

[In the kitchen]
Yuna: *Comes into the kitchen and starts to smell what Snow is cooking.* "That sure smells good, Snow! I can't wait to eat it." *Softly chuckles as she walks over to take her seat at the table.*  BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 8 725441741 
[Outside - in the cabin]
Taigong Wang: "I'm in my cabin at the moment, but I'm about the head out to the lake. So I guess I'll be waiting for you there. Oh, and I'll have your fishing pole there and everything so don't worry about bringing a fishing pole."

Last edited by BEFORE I DECAY on Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Paranoia God
Admin
Admin
Paranoia God

PostSubject: Re: BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~   BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 4:22 pm

Zexion: "I obviously haven't read every single book in the world." *Shakes his head in disappointment* 'Why are there so many imbeciles around here?' "But I suppose you're right; I do need to visit the bookshop to pick up some new things to read."
Orihime: "Uaaa!!" *Rushes over to the couch and stares at Baylee's blanket* "That is the cutest thing I've ever seen~!!"  BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 8 3253247030 

[In the kitchen]
Snow: "Hahah thank you, Yuna!" *Begins to put some food on plates for people* "Could you help me set them up at the table? I don't have that many hands.." *Chuckles and picks two plates up, carrying them over to the table*

[Outside]
Dakki: "Okay, Tai~ I'll be there in a little bit." *Presses the end call button then begins to walk off down the dirt path to find Taigong Wang*  BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 8 1408040641
Back to top Go down
BEFORE I DECAY
Admin
Admin
BEFORE I DECAY

PostSubject: Re: BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~   BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 4:32 pm

Me: "I know, right? I screamed when I unwrapped the present and saw that this was what was inside!" *Giggles.*  BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 8 2690778755  "I love it so much~ It was like the perfect gift!BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 8 2811526186" *Smiles at Orihime.*
Kaito: "Well, good luck with finding a new book to read!"  BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 8 1351532629 *Looks back at the TV; carefully watching each scene so that he can remember what happened to keep Snow caught up with the episode.*

[In the kitchen]
Yuna: "Sure!" *Giggles at Snow then picks up some plates and walks over to the table; setting them down on the placemats.* "It's so sweet of you to make breakfast each morning for everybody." *Smiles at him.* "I can't speak for everyone else, but I really appreciate it."  BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 8 2781572979 *Walks back over to the counter and starts to get more plates of food to set out.* "Hmm... How about you fill the plates with food and I'll set them out on the table? Maybe that will go faster."

[Outside]
Taigong Wang: *Puts his phone away then starts to head out of the cabin, picking up the fishing poles and other equipment just before he makes it out the door; hurrying to the lake.* 'I sure hope she doesn't get bored... Hmm... I've got a plan!' *Arrives at the lake and sets his fishing equipment on the ground near the water then takes his seat.* 'I suppose I should begin baiting these fishing poles while I wait for her to arrive.' *Picks up her fishing pole and starts to put bait on it.*
Back to top Go down
Paranoia God
Admin
Admin
Paranoia God

PostSubject: Re: BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~   BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 10:07 pm

Snow: "That's actually a really good idea!"  BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 8 2588730104  *Walks over to the stove and starts to add food to the plates*

[Outside]
Dakki: *Spots Taigong Wang sitting next to the lake then quickly turns around; adjusting her clothes and her hair* 'He probably won't notice anything!' *Sighs and turns around; walking over to the spot where Taigong Wang is sitting at* "Hello, Tai!"  BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 8 1148207049
Back to top Go down
BEFORE I DECAY
Admin
Admin
BEFORE I DECAY

PostSubject: Re: BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~   BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 10:25 pm

Taigong Wang: *Starts to turn his attention upward to look at Dakki.* "Hello, Dakki--" *Realizes that she is wearing something different today.* "That looks really good on you! Although I have to be honest, it came as a surprise. I suppose you've grown accustom to the human world." *Smiles softly at her then turns his attention back towards the lake.* "I baited your fishing pole for you." *Picks her pole up and holds it out towards her; waiting for her to take it from him.*
Back to top Go down
Paranoia God
Admin
Admin
Paranoia God

PostSubject: Re: BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~   BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 11:36 pm

Dakki: *Smirks at him* "All the other girls were wearing really pretty things, so I thought I might as well show them how to do it correctly!" *Sits down beside him, taking the fishing pole from his hand* "Uhh, I think I remember how to do this.." *Glances over at him shyly*  BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 8 2382540755
Back to top Go down
BEFORE I DECAY
Admin
Admin
BEFORE I DECAY

PostSubject: Re: BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~   BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 11:54 pm

Taigong Wang: *Grabs his fishing pole, the weight already cast into the water, beginning to relax.* "It's rather simple, really. It's all a matter of patience and the correct bait, there's really nothing to it just cast it out into the water and get comfortable. I enjoy the peace and quiet especially since it's always so noisy inside that mansion." *Shakes his head back and forth; trying to forget about all the noisy people who live there. Starts to ponder something for a moment then turns his attention towards her.* "Dakki..." *Sighs.* "Never mind. Forget I said anything." *Stares off at the lake, the sun glistering on the water's surface as it peeks through the cluster of trees that surround the lake.*

Last edited by BEFORE I DECAY on Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Paranoia God
Admin
Admin
Paranoia God

PostSubject: Re: BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~   BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 12:07 am

Dakki: "So that's why you like this so much, huh? I always wondered how someone could find something so simple such as fishing to be so much fun!" *Chuckles softly then turns her attention to the lake, trying her best to do as he said* "Like that..?" *Watches as the hook goes underneath the surface of the water* "Hmm?" *Glances over at Taigong Wang then cocks her head to the side* "What did you want to say, Tai..?" *Quickly turns her head away from him, looking down at the water* "It's okay if you don't want to tell me though.. I'd understand~" *Leans back and rests the palm of her hands on the ground, lifting her head upwards, feeling the breeze caress her skin* "Ahh~ it's such a nice day today!"  BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 8 95331837
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~   BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next