Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
BEFORE I DECAY
Admin
Admin
BEFORE I DECAY

BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~   BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 5:04 am

Me: "What.. is... that?" BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 3 Coolguyshadesplz*Takes pretend sunglasses off.* "I must have some!" *Rushes over to the freezer and gets some mochi ice cream out for herself. Walks over to the table and sits down in the chair beside her sister. Begins nibbling on the mochi ice cream ball.* "Mmm... This stuff is really good!♡"  BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 3 2610941510 
Miku: *Sitting on the counter, munching on leek.* BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 3 Tumblr_m3wh70VubC1qdlkyg

[In Elizabeth's room]
Elizabeth: *Sits there for a moment; still embarrassed.* "Ci--...Ciel...."
Sebastian: "Hai, bocchan..." *Starts to remove the rest of Ciel's clothes.*
Elizabeth: *Quickly reaches for the door knob, grabbing it, and pulling herself up. Twist the door knob and leaves the room in a hurry, closing the door behind her.* 'Ahh!... My heart is beating so fast!' *Puts her hands on her cheeks; feeling how hot her face is from blushing.*
Back to top Go down
Paranoia God
Admin
Admin
Paranoia God

PostSubject: Re: BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~   BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 5:20 am

Me: *Nibbling on the mochi ice cream ball* "Yumyum!♡" *Notices Miku sitting on the counter* "Oh, hello!!" *Excitedly waves at her*  BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 3 3855836299 

[In Elizabeth's room]
Ciel: "Huh?" *Looks over and notices that Elizabeth isn't in the room with them anymore* "..Where did she go?"  BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 3 1318528135 
Back to top Go down
BEFORE I DECAY
Admin
Admin
BEFORE I DECAY

PostSubject: Re: BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~   BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 5:37 am

Miku: "Hello!" *She returns Taylor's wave. Slides off the counter and walks over to the table; taking a seat as soon as she makes it over there.*
Me: "Hi~" *Waves at Miku.* BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 3 725441741
Miku: "Hello!" *Waves again, this time at Baylee.*
Me: "I find this a bit odd... How come we've never seen you around here before?" BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 3 Weirdplz
Miku: *Shrugs and continues to eat her leek.*
Me: BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 3 Tardplz

[In Elizabeth's room]
Sebastian: "It would appear that lady Elizabeth has left the room. I can only assume it was because of my undressing you." *Starts to dress him in his nightwear.* "She should return momentarily."

Last edited by BEFORE I DECAY on Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Paranoia God
Admin
Admin
Paranoia God

PostSubject: Re: BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~   BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 7:08 am

Me: *Shrugs and goes back to nibbling on the mochi ice cream ball* "Ah well~"  BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 3 420844723 

[In Elizabeth's room]
Ciel: "Yeah, yeah.." *Looks off in the opposite direction*
Back to top Go down
BEFORE I DECAY
Admin
Admin
BEFORE I DECAY

PostSubject: Re: BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~   BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 7:17 am

Me: *Ponders something for a moment.* "Wait.. Was that Uryu-kun in there?" BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 3 Pokerfacememeplz"How did I not notice him before? ....Huh." *Starts to blush.*  BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 3 1487726909 
*Taylor begins to feel something lightly brushing up against her leg.*

[In Elizabeth's room]
Sebastian: *Finishes dressing him.* "Is something the matter, bocchan?"
Back to top Go down
Paranoia God
Admin
Admin
Paranoia God

PostSubject: Re: BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~   BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 10:09 pm

Me: *Gasps* "Do you think he enjoys watching Snow exercise in tights like that?!" BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 3 Imconstipatedplz"Hmm?" *Looks underneath the table to see what's brushing up against her leg* 'Please be Sebastian's cat, please be Sebastian's cat!' BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 3 Hnngplz

[In Elizabeth's room]
Ciel: "I don't know why I'm even bothering with asking someone who doesn't even feel anything.. but how do you so easily.. Ugh, nevermind. Just forget about it."  BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 3 2672482540

[In the game room]
Gumi: *Dancing on the DDR machine* BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 3 2307900751 
Back to top Go down
BEFORE I DECAY
Admin
Admin
BEFORE I DECAY

PostSubject: Re: BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~   BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 11:20 pm

Me: *Gasps really loud.* "NEEE-SAAAN!......We are so oblivious to reality."  BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 3 3672591665 
*Taylor doesn't see anything.*

[In Elizabeth's room]
Sebastian: "How do I do what so easily?" *Stares at him; waiting for him to finish.*

[In the game room]
Vanille: *Playing DDR with Gumi.*  BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 3 4111161931 
Back to top Go down
Paranoia God
Admin
Admin
Paranoia God

PostSubject: Re: BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~   BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 11:28 pm

Me: 'Huh.. I could've sworn I just felt something rubbing up against my legs.. Oh well~' "So what are you going to do about it?"  BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 3 744633020 

[In Elizabeth's room]
Ciel: "How are you.. so easily.. romantic with a woman?" *Looks down at his feet, clearly embarrassed*
Back to top Go down
BEFORE I DECAY
Admin
Admin
BEFORE I DECAY

PostSubject: Re: BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~   BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 12:35 am

Me: "Uhh..."  BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 3 744633020  "Hmm... What's a good way to deal with that?"  BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 3 2236106317 
*Taylor now notices a big spider on the table crawling after her slowly, doing the bouncy thing spiders do.*

[In Elizabeth's room]
Sebastian: *Stares at Ciel for a long moment.* "Instinct." *Starts to head for the door.* "Now if you'll allow me, I have other things I must tend to, bocchan." *Makes it to the door, but stops, grabbing onto the door knob; waiting for Ciel's reply.*
Elizabeth: *Opens the door; hitting Sebastian with it.* "O-oops! Sorry Sebastian!"
Sebastian: *Gets hit with the door, breaking the hinges a little.* "..." *Continues to stand there; waiting for Ciel's reply.*
Elizabeth:  BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 3 969491952  *Walks over to the bed and sits down on the edge of it.*
Back to top Go down
Paranoia God
Admin
Admin
Paranoia God

PostSubject: Re: BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~   BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 12:43 am

Me: *Notices the large spider crawling towards her at rapid speeds* "HOLY MOTHER OF GOD!!" BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 3 2452290920 *Flops out of her chair, knocking the table over from her haste movement, and runs out of the room screaming*

[In Elizabeth's room]
Ciel: "That wasn't very helpful." *Rolls his eyes and walks over to the bed, trying to hold back laughter after witnessing Sebastian being hit by the door*  BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 3 2184290469
Back to top Go down
BEFORE I DECAY
Admin
Admin
BEFORE I DECAY

PostSubject: Re: BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~   BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 1:00 am

Me: *Staring at the spider on the table.* BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 3 Pokerfacememeplz"Where the hell did that come from?!"

[In Elizabeth's room]
Sebastian: "My deepest apologies, bocchan. I wish someone as emotionless as me could be of more help, but as you have already witnessed, I am not." *Walks out the door, closing it behind him.*
Elizabeth: *Let's herself fall back onto the bed.* "I'm so tired!" *Turns over on her side to look at Ciel.* "Goodnight, Ci•e•l~♡" *Smiles at him, brightly, then closes her eyes.*

[In the kitchen]
Sebastian: *Comes in and squashes the spider on the table, cleaning it up afterwards. Leaves the room after he is finished.*
Me: "Does he have like spidey senses or something?"  BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 3 2784680932 "Nee-san, you can come back in here now!"
Back to top Go down
Paranoia God
Admin
Admin
Paranoia God

PostSubject: Re: BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~   BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 1:09 am

Me: *Peaks around the corner* "W-W-What happened to the spider?"  BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 3 1318528135 
Back to top Go down
BEFORE I DECAY
Admin
Admin
BEFORE I DECAY

PostSubject: Re: BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~   BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 1:43 am

Me: "Seb-ASS-tian got rid of it!"  BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 3 744633020
Back to top Go down
Paranoia God
Admin
Admin
Paranoia God

PostSubject: Re: BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~   BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 1:49 am

Me: "Oh my god, that name is just perfect for him!" BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 3 Alaughplz "But, uh.. I guess I shouldn't be mean to him.. he did get rid of the spider for me." BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 3 Ohdarlingplz "H-He might end up putting it in my bed if I'm mean to him!!" BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 3 Angryblushing
Back to top Go down
BEFORE I DECAY
Admin
Admin
BEFORE I DECAY

PostSubject: Re: BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~   BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 2:51 am

Me: "He would REALLY deserve that name and more if he put that spider in your bed!"  BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 3 391371923 
Back to top Go down
Paranoia God
Admin
Admin
Paranoia God

PostSubject: Re: BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~   BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 4:05 am

Me: "I-I'll go check real quick!" *Spins around and waddles out of the kitchen, heading upstairs to her room, trying her best to ignore Snow and Uryu* 'You didn't see anything.. keep going!' *Walks down the hallway to her room and opens the door, glancing around the room* 'Looks good so far..' BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 3 1520778756
[OOC: I decided to let you do something instead xD that way I don't just RP with myself.. heh~ cx]
Back to top Go down
BEFORE I DECAY
Admin
Admin
BEFORE I DECAY

PostSubject: Re: BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~   BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 4:11 am

*Her room is safe, although there is faint giggling coming from the bathroom.*
Back to top Go down
Paranoia God
Admin
Admin
Paranoia God

PostSubject: Re: BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~   BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 4:59 am

Me: "Is someone in here?" *Walks into her room and goes straight to the bathroom, hesitantly peaking around the corner*  BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 3 1318528135 
Back to top Go down
BEFORE I DECAY
Admin
Admin
BEFORE I DECAY

PostSubject: Re: BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~   BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 5:14 am

Grell: "Oh, it seems I've been caught!~" *Giggles.* "I was going to surprise Sebby when he comes in here with you~ He isn't in here already is he?" *Looks around behind Taylor.* "Nope!" *Sighs.* "I've got to hurry up and go to him myself then!" *Crosses his arms.* "Will is going to be mad when he finds out I came back here again."  BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 3 1833815739 
Back to top Go down
Paranoia God
Admin
Admin
Paranoia God

PostSubject: Re: BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~   BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 5:17 am

Me: "I don't care what you do with him. And sorry to burst your bubble, but he isn't going to be coming in here anymore."  BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 3 420845801 "Not with my permission, at least.."
Back to top Go down
BEFORE I DECAY
Admin
Admin
BEFORE I DECAY

PostSubject: Re: BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~   BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 5:18 am

Grell: "Oh, so you two aren't together?"  BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 3 1487726909 
Back to top Go down
Paranoia God
Admin
Admin
Paranoia God

PostSubject: Re: BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~   BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 5:20 am

Me: "Not anymore.. You can ask him about it yourself; I have better things to do." *Turns around and begins to leave* 'What an annoying person..!'
Back to top Go down
BEFORE I DECAY
Admin
Admin
BEFORE I DECAY

PostSubject: Re: BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~   BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 5:20 am

Grell: *Gasps and begins to run really fast, passing Taylor with ease.* "SEBAS-CHAAAAAAAAAN!~♡♡♡♡"
Back to top Go down
Paranoia God
Admin
Admin
Paranoia God

PostSubject: Re: BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~   BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 5:22 am

Me: *Gets bumped by him and falls against the wall* "Ouchie..! Watch where you're going, idiot!"  BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 3 2301541899 
Back to top Go down
BEFORE I DECAY
Admin
Admin
BEFORE I DECAY

PostSubject: Re: BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~   BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 5:27 am

Lau: "Are you alright, miss?" *Staring at Taylor with a smile. He has five women surrounding him.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~   BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next