Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
BEFORE I DECAY
Admin
Admin
BEFORE I DECAY

BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~   BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 1:23 am

Taigong Wang: *Remains silent for a while trying to decide whether he should finish what he was going to say or not; mustering up the courage to say it in the end.* "I was trying to say..." *Clears his throat.* "Well, I thought it would be better if you were to sleep, err, live with me in my cabin. F-feel free to decline though." *Turns away, clearly out of embarrassment.*
Back to top Go down
Paranoia God
Admin
Admin
Paranoia God

PostSubject: Re: BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~   BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 1:30 am

Dakki: *Pushes herself up into a sitting position with her hands* "O-Oh.." *Looks down at the grass and plays with a few pieces, thinking about what to say to him* "Well.. I am currently staying in the garden.. s-so I guess I could stay with you in the ca-cabin.." 'Alone..? ju-just the two of us.. living together?!!'  NervousBEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 9 77608177 
Back to top Go down
BEFORE I DECAY
Admin
Admin
BEFORE I DECAY

PostSubject: Re: BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~   BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 1:37 am

Taigong Wang: "And what will Himiko think about this? I hope she doesn't throw a tantrum or something of the sort. That would surely be troublesome." *Sighs.* "I can only imagine what she'll do."
Back to top Go down
Paranoia God
Admin
Admin
Paranoia God

PostSubject: Re: BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~   BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 1:41 am

Dakki: "She'd most likely try to hurt you because of it.." *Sighs* "She's very protective of me.. she doesn't want anyone to take me away because I'm the only person she has right now."  BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 9 3617426596 
Back to top Go down
BEFORE I DECAY
Admin
Admin
BEFORE I DECAY

PostSubject: Re: BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~   BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 1:46 am

Taigong Wang: "Hmm... Maybe you could attempt to explain to her that I will do no harm. Do you think that would change her mind at least a little?"
Back to top Go down
Paranoia God
Admin
Admin
Paranoia God

PostSubject: Re: BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~   BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 1:50 am

Dakki: "I doubt it." *Shakes her head* "Himiko isn't the type of person that would just change her mind because you told her something was fine.. She has to make that decision herself."  Confused 
Back to top Go down
BEFORE I DECAY
Admin
Admin
BEFORE I DECAY

PostSubject: Re: BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~   BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 1:52 am

Taigong Wang: *Lets out another sigh, this one being heavier than the last.* "And with the way things have been going I don't think she'll ever change her mind. This is no good. Perhaps you could sleep outside of the cabin first, but don't let it come to her knowledge that I invited you there."
Back to top Go down
Paranoia God
Admin
Admin
Paranoia God

PostSubject: Re: BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~   BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 2:08 am

Dakki: "What do you mean sleep outside of it..?"  BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 9 1755712294 *Sighs and lets go of the fishing pole; standing up straight and dusting herself off* "It's fine, Tai. I don't want to bother you with it!" *Smiles at him then begins to walk away*  BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 9 3040415461 
Back to top Go down
BEFORE I DECAY
Admin
Admin
BEFORE I DECAY

PostSubject: Re: BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~   BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 2:14 am

Taigong Wang: "No, Dakki! Wait!" *Drops his fishing pole and rushes over to her; grabbing onto her arm to stop her from walking away.* "I was just thinking that we could start with you sleeping outside first so that Himiko could maybe get used to me.. I'm sorry for even considering such a foolish idea though..." *Let's his arm drop.* "I was just trying to think about Himiko since you care about her so deeply."

Last edited by BEFORE I DECAY on Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Paranoia God
Admin
Admin
Paranoia God

PostSubject: Re: BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~   BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 2:27 am

Dakki: "I know you're thinking about Himi-chan, but I also want to think about you.. Himi-chan will most likely keep you awake and such." v_v
Back to top Go down
BEFORE I DECAY
Admin
Admin
BEFORE I DECAY

PostSubject: Re: BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~   BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 2:29 am

Taigong Wang: "Well, you're always welcome to come sleep in my cabin if you want to." *Softly smiles at her.* "And Himiko won't bother me. I think I'm becoming accustomed to her."
Back to top Go down
Paranoia God
Admin
Admin
Paranoia God

PostSubject: Re: BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~   BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 2:31 am

Dakki: "Umm.. Tai?" *Pokes her fingers together nervously* "When I do get to sleep inside.. with you.. where would I be sleeping at?"  BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 9 4053135848 
Back to top Go down
BEFORE I DECAY
Admin
Admin
BEFORE I DECAY

PostSubject: Re: BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~   BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 2:32 am

Taigong Wang: "On the bed. That is unless you have other sleeping arrangements in mind?"
Back to top Go down
Paranoia God
Admin
Admin
Paranoia God

PostSubject: Re: BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~   BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 2:34 am

Dakki: "W-Would that be.. w-with.. you?" 'Why am I asking such idiotic questions?!'  BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 9 4053135848 
Back to top Go down
BEFORE I DECAY
Admin
Admin
BEFORE I DECAY

PostSubject: Re: BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~   BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 2:36 am

Taigong Wang: "Of course. Why wouldn't it be?" *Cocks his head to the side; confused.* "I only have one bed in my cabin, especially since the cabin is too small to fit another. Unless you'd prefer sleeping in the bed alone instead."
Back to top Go down
Paranoia God
Admin
Admin
Paranoia God

PostSubject: Re: BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~   BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 2:43 am

Dakki: 'Is he not realizing what's wrong..?!' "N-No! it's just that I'm not used to sleeping next to a man.. let alone my boyfriend.."
Back to top Go down
BEFORE I DECAY
Admin
Admin
BEFORE I DECAY

PostSubject: Re: BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~   BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 2:50 am

Taigong Wang: "O-Oh, that!" *Starts to blush; embarrassed. Attempts to change the subject since he's feeling uncomfortable.* "U-ummm.. Would you like to come see the inside of the cabin?"
Back to top Go down
Paranoia God
Admin
Admin
Paranoia God

PostSubject: Re: BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~   BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 2:52 am

Dakki: "S-Sure.." *Awkwardly looks around, waiting for him to lead the way*
Back to top Go down
BEFORE I DECAY
Admin
Admin
BEFORE I DECAY

PostSubject: Re: BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~   BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 2:54 am

Taigong Wang: "Alright. Right this way." *Starts to lead her to his cabin; picking up all the fishing equipment on his way there.*

[Time skip - 8 PM]
Me: *Waddling off to her room like a penguin, stops.* "Uh-oh! I'm taking Nee-san's thing! SHE'LL KILL ME!"  BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 9 391371923  *Starts to giggle.* "I'm talking to myself."   BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 9 3672591665  *Enters her room and gets pajamas out of the closet.* "I think maybe I have too many pairs of pajamas~" *Chuckles.* "Nah! Who am I kidding? You can never have too many pairs of pajamas!"  BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 9 2611096429 *Walks to the bathroom; shutting the door behind her so that she can change into the pajamas she chose and style her hair.*
Back to top Go down
Paranoia God
Admin
Admin
Paranoia God

PostSubject: Re: BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~   BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 3:13 am

Me: *Sitting on her bed; already dressed in her pajamas with her hair styled* 'Is Aoi going to sleep up here again..?' *Glances around the room; looking for him*
Aoi: *Comes into the room and notices Taylor sitting on the bed in her pajamas*  BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 9 2115998276 *Shakes his head and walks over to his pallet, laying down on it*
Me: 'Okay.. This is confusing!'  BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 9 3933730970 
Back to top Go down
BEFORE I DECAY
Admin
Admin
BEFORE I DECAY

PostSubject: Re: BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~   BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 3:20 am

Sebastian: *Enters Taylor's bedroom, walking straight over to the bed and laying down on it.* "I can't let you sleep alone, Ojou-sama." *Smiles at her, then glances at Aoi with a stern expression.* BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 9 Tumblr_inline_mfnjvfNer51qdlkyg

[In Baylee's bedroom]
Me: *Coming out of the bathroom, heading straight for the bed; let's herself fall onto the bed, landing in her spot.* "I'm sooo tired!"  BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 9 3682036725 (Her voice is muffled since her face is in her pillow) *Is surprised when she realizes that Uryu is actually sleeping at the same time she is.* "U-Uryu-kun!?" *Gasps and covers her mouth.* 'I better not wake him..' BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 9 Tumblr_inline_mfnjusgbru1qdlkyg *Stares at him for a moment worried she's already woken him up.*  BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 9 2963197128 
Uryu: *Turns over; now facing towards her.* Sleep 
Me: 'I guess I didn't wake him.' "Phew~" *Snuggles up to him.*  Rilakkuma
Ruki: *Comes in the room and quickly lays down on his pallet.*  BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 9 2732784635
Back to top Go down
Paranoia God
Admin
Admin
Paranoia God

PostSubject: Re: BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~   BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 4:08 am

Me: "O-Oh, Sebastian! You startled me.."  BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 9 3501787166 *Covers her face with the blanket, not wanting to look him in the eyes* "I see you're still calling me that..~" *Notices he's staring at something with a serious expression* "Is something wrong Sebastian?"  BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 9 969491952 

[In Baylee's room]
Kai: *Laying on his pallet, drifting off to sleep*BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 9 1582625808
Back to top Go down
BEFORE I DECAY
Admin
Admin
BEFORE I DECAY

PostSubject: Re: BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~   BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 4:13 am

Sebastian: "No, nothing is wrong. Nothing at all. I was just thinking about how Ciel is such a spoiled brat." BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 9 Tumblr_inline_mfnjvfNer51qdlkyg
Uruha: *Is already asleep on his pallet.*

Last edited by BEFORE I DECAY on Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Paranoia God
Admin
Admin
Paranoia God

PostSubject: Re: BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~   BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 4:25 am

Me: "You shouldn't waste your time thin-" *Gets cut off abruptly mid sentence by a yawn* "I suppose I should get some sleep now.." *Leans back onto the bed and rests her head on the pillow, closing her eyes* "Sometimes I wish you.. you...." *Drifts off to sleep*

Last edited by Paranoia God on Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BEFORE I DECAY
Admin
Admin
BEFORE I DECAY

PostSubject: Re: BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~   BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 3:08 pm

Sebastian: "Ojou-sama...." *Realizes she won't be finishing her sentence since she fell asleep.* BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 9 Tumblr_m2ju3puVjW1qdlkyg

.:In Taylor's dream: She arose in the morning, birds chirping loudly just outside her window and the sun barely peeking through the trees with it's bright rays of light. She gets up out of bed and does her daily routine, walking to the kitchen afterwards. As she enters the kitchen she notices her beloved Sebastian is there preparing breakfast. He turns to her and says "Good morning! I'm preparing something for the two of us to eat." He smiled at her. "It should be done momentarily. Why don't you have a seat over there at the table?" He points back at the table with the spatula he has in hand. You nodded and sluggishly made your way over to take a seat; you still weren't quite awake yet. You sat there awaiting the food for a few minutes before he finally came over to the table with a plate for each of you and placed one in front of you and one right beside your plate on the placemat then took his seat. "How did you sleep?" You asked him. "I slept quite well." He replied. YOUR DREAM ENDS:.

[Time skip - 5:34 AM]

[In Baylee's bedroom]
Me: *Still sleeping soundly.*  sleepy panda

Last edited by BEFORE I DECAY on Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~   BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next