Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
BEFORE I DECAY
Admin
Admin
BEFORE I DECAY

BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~   BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 7:27 pm

Sebastian: "No, I haven't seen any men with red hair lately." *Smiles politely at her.*
Kaito: "Why are they being nice to each other again?"  BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 7 2784680932 "I am so confused..."
Sebastian: *Turns his attention to Snow.* "My apologies, Snow, but we'll only be a minute." *Smiles politely at him then turns his attention back to her.* "So does this mean we're back together now?"
Back to top Go down
Paranoia God
Admin
Admin
Paranoia God

PostSubject: Re: BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~   BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 7:37 pm

Me: "But he told me he was going to talk to you.."  BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 7 1755712294  "That son of a bitch lied! A-Anyways, umm.. I guess?"  BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 7 871300182 *Notices she's still holding onto his shoulders tightly* "Oh, sorry.." *Quickly pulls her hands away from him*  BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 7 601427935
Snow: "Well, you better hurry up cause it's almost coming back from commercials!"  BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 7 1910177792 
Back to top Go down
BEFORE I DECAY
Admin
Admin
BEFORE I DECAY

PostSubject: Re: BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~   BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 7:42 pm

Sebastian: *Picks her up and heads upstairs into her bedroom; closing the door behind them.* "It's alright, I didn't feel a thing." *Smiles at her reassuringly.*
Back to top Go down
Paranoia God
Admin
Admin
Paranoia God

PostSubject: Re: BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~   BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 7:43 pm

Me: "Didn't feel a thing..?" 'Ciel was right.. He doesn't have any real feelings.' "I-I'm glad to hear that!"  BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 7 3840828116 
Back to top Go down
BEFORE I DECAY
Admin
Admin
BEFORE I DECAY

PostSubject: Re: BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~   BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 7:50 pm

Sebastian: "Well, I'm glad that we're back together." *Kisses her on the top of her head, grabbing onto one of her 'cat ears' and squeezing it a little.*
Back to top Go down
Paranoia God
Admin
Admin
Paranoia God

PostSubject: Re: BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~   BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 8:04 pm

Me: "I'm so sorry for everything that I've put you through.." 'Who knows how long this is going to last though.. as soon as he devours Ciel's soul he might just leave this place without a word..' *Chuckles as she feels him playing with her hair* "I take it you like this style too?"  BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 7 2216224879
Back to top Go down
BEFORE I DECAY
Admin
Admin
BEFORE I DECAY

PostSubject: Re: BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~   BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 8:07 pm

Sebastian: "Ah, yes. It is one of my favorites on you." *Smiles at her.* "Ojou-sama, there is no need to apologize." *Places his index finger on her lips; hushing her.* "I am with you now, and that is all that matters." *Winks at her.*
Back to top Go down
Paranoia God
Admin
Admin
Paranoia God

PostSubject: Re: BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~   BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 8:23 pm

Me: *Playfully bites his finger* "Heheh, I'll stop~" BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 7 Tumblr_m4tts3SHUZ1qdlkyg "Is Ciel going to be upset with you? I'm sorry if I got you in trouble.. although that little brat deserved what he got.." *Giggles and rubs her head up against his chest* "At least I got to talk to you in the end~"
Back to top Go down
BEFORE I DECAY
Admin
Admin
BEFORE I DECAY

PostSubject: Re: BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~   BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 8:25 pm

Sebastian: "He most likely is upset with me. It's alright though. Do not waste your time worrying about me." *Smiles and pets her head.* "I am pleased as well that we got to speak to each other. Although I think it's time for me to return to Ciel." *Starts to head downstairs.*
Back to top Go down
Paranoia God
Admin
Admin
Paranoia God

PostSubject: Re: BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~   BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 8:30 pm

Me: "Alright.. bye."  BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 7 2784680932 *Waddles back downstairs and goes straight to the dinning room* "I'm back~"
Back to top Go down
BEFORE I DECAY
Admin
Admin
BEFORE I DECAY

PostSubject: Re: BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~   BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 8:33 pm

Me: "NEE-SAN! You see all these people at the table, yeah, they were CLUEless!"
Sun Ce: *Starts to burst into laughter again.* "At least warn me first! Hahaha!"
Me: 'It's not that funny, is it?'  BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 7 167804606  *Staring at Sun Ce.* "Anyways, Nee-san~ We waited for you to come back so that we could play!"  BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 7 2611096429 
Back to top Go down
Paranoia God
Admin
Admin
Paranoia God

PostSubject: Re: BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~   BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 8:49 pm

Me: "Thanks!" *Walks back over to her seat and sits down* "Who's going first?"
Back to top Go down
BEFORE I DECAY
Admin
Admin
BEFORE I DECAY

PostSubject: Re: BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~   BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 9:06 pm

Me: "Hmm... Magoichi!" *Smiles at him.* "I think he knows how to play now so that should work out~"
Back to top Go down
Paranoia God
Admin
Admin
Paranoia God

PostSubject: Re: BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~   BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 9:56 pm

[time skip - 11:35 PM]
Me: *Struggling to make it up the stairs* "Ugh.. soooo.. tired!" *Just barely manages to make it up there and goes to her room to change into her pajamas. Comes out of the bathroom after a few long minutes ready for bed with her hair like this* "Uaaa..."  BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 7 2348894939 
Back to top Go down
BEFORE I DECAY
Admin
Admin
BEFORE I DECAY

PostSubject: Re: BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~   BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 9:59 pm

Me: *Heads upstairs and into her bedroom, going straight for the closet to get out some pajamas to change into. Goes into the bathroom and changes into her pajamas then heads out of her room and goes for her sister's room; opening the door and peeking her head in.* "Goodnight, Nee-san!~BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 7 2811526186"
Back to top Go down
Paranoia God
Admin
Admin
Paranoia God

PostSubject: Re: BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~   BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 10:03 pm

Me: "Good..night..~" *Sluggishly walks over to her bed and falls face down onto the pillow, quickly noticing someone else on the bed with her* "Huh..?" *Lifts her head up just enough to see who it is* "A-Aoi?!"  BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 7 167804606 *Shakes her head and lets it drop on the pillow again* "I mushhht be dweaming.." (she spoke in a muffled tone, due to the pillow blocking her face)

Back to top Go down
BEFORE I DECAY
Admin
Admin
BEFORE I DECAY

PostSubject: Re: BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~   BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 10:09 pm

Me: *Walks back into her room; closing the door behind her and flicking the light switch off.* "Time to go snuggle up with the blanket~" 'Uryu certainly won't be in here for a while.' *Let's out a sigh and walks over to the bed; lying down on her side of the bed.* 'I wonder why he's training so much lately.' *Ponders that for a moment before drifting off to sleep.* Dog 

[In Taylor's bedroom]
Uruha: *Pokes Taylor.* "Sorry to bother you, but um.. Goodnight!" *Starts to blush; embarrassed.*  BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 7 3501787166

Last edited by BEFORE I DECAY on Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Paranoia God
Admin
Admin
Paranoia God

PostSubject: Re: BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~   BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 10:12 pm

Me: "O-ohh!! It's just you Uruha.. you scared me." *Giggles* "Sorry.. umm.. goodnight!" *Reaches out and pets his head* "Uhh.. Do you know why Aoi is up here?" BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 7 1318528135 
Back to top Go down
BEFORE I DECAY
Admin
Admin
BEFORE I DECAY

PostSubject: Re: BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~   BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 10:17 pm

Uruha: *Enjoys her petting his head.* BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 7 T2oalaXcFMXXXXXXXX_!!121779686 "I'm not really sure. Maybe he just likes you? That or the bed." *Softly chuckles.*
Back to top Go down
Paranoia God
Admin
Admin
Paranoia God

PostSubject: Re: BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~   BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 10:18 pm

Me: "It must be the bed." *Chuckles and continues to pet his head* "You seem to like me petting you!" *Giggles*  BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 7 3600636754 
Back to top Go down
BEFORE I DECAY
Admin
Admin
BEFORE I DECAY

PostSubject: Re: BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~   BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 10:20 pm

Uruha: "I do!" *Closes his eyes; enjoying the petting even more.*  BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 7 948636429 "I think I'm falling asleep." *Chuckles.*
Back to top Go down
Paranoia God
Admin
Admin
Paranoia God

PostSubject: Re: BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~   BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 10:21 pm

Me: "I'll let you sleep now..~" *Turns back over onto her side and closes her eyes*
Back to top Go down
BEFORE I DECAY
Admin
Admin
BEFORE I DECAY

PostSubject: Re: BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~   BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 10:22 pm

Uruha: "Nooooo... Come with me to my pallet and pet me more!" *Chuckles more then sighs.* "I suppose I should go to my pallet now."  BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 7 4270137556 
Back to top Go down
Paranoia God
Admin
Admin
Paranoia God

PostSubject: Re: BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~   BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 10:23 pm

Me: *Turns back and pats on the side of her bed* "Come sleep up here~ it's much more comfy than that pallet!" *Chuckles*  BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 7 2610941510 
Back to top Go down
BEFORE I DECAY
Admin
Admin
BEFORE I DECAY

PostSubject: Re: BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~   BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 10:25 pm

Uruha: "Eeehh? Really? I'm allowed on the bed? Meow." *Chuckles then starts to lay down on the bed right beside her.* "I think Aoi is taking up most of the room." BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 7 1833815739 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~   BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next