Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Paranoia God
Admin
Admin
Paranoia God

BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~   BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 6:21 am

Me: *Sluggishly walks into the kitchen, rubbing her eye with her right hand* "Was that real..? Am I still dreaming?" *Shakes her head and slaps herself* "SNAP OUT OF IT! IT DIDN'T HAPPEN!!"  Angry *Walks to the fridge and opens the door, getting out a can of dr. pepper and a brownie piece, then walks over to the table, taking her seat and begins to nibble on the brownie* "O-Oh, good morning Imouto-san.."   BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 6 2115998276 *Puts her hands on her cheeks, feeling the fabric of her sweater*
Back to top Go down
BEFORE I DECAY
Admin
Admin
BEFORE I DECAY

PostSubject: Re: BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~   BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 6:37 am

Me: "Good morning, Nee-san!~~" *Smiles brightly at her and waves.* BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 6 3855836299 "I keep thinking about that talk we had last night. It was so niiiice~" BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 6 2611096429 *Starts to drum on the table lightly.* "Who's going to make breakfast? I'm so hungry!"  BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 6 3682036725 *Her hair is styled like this.*
Back to top Go down
Paranoia God
Admin
Admin
Paranoia God

PostSubject: Re: BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~   BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 6:47 am

Me: "Oh my god, Imouto-san!!♡♡ you're too adorable~!♡♡♡♡" *Jumps out of her chair and rushes over to her, hugging her tenderly as soon as she makes it over to her* "W-What do you think of my hair~?" *Has her hair styled like this* "As for breakfast.. hmm.. I could make something!" *Walks back over to the fridge and opens it, examining the contents inside* "I could make some raspberry coconut granola panckes~"
Back to top Go down
BEFORE I DECAY
Admin
Admin
BEFORE I DECAY

PostSubject: Re: BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~   BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 7:09 am

Me: "Aww! Not as adorable as you though~" *Hugs her back, touching her 'cat ears'.* "So cute~" BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 6 667161838 "Sure! That sounds like it'll be yummy~" *Smiles at her.* "I'm just gonna sit over here on my phone and play games until it's done and ready to eat." BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 6 993911168 *Gets her phone out and starts up a game.*
Misa: *Comes into the kitchen and sits down at the table.* "Light-kun is so cute!BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 6 2811526186"
Me: 'Is that the new person's chair? What the...' "Good morning!" *Smiles at Misa then looks back down at her game.*
Misa: "Good morning!" *Smiles at Baylee.*  BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 6 136797424 
Back to top Go down
Paranoia God
Admin
Admin
Paranoia God

PostSubject: Re: BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~   BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 9:13 am

Me: "Alright then~" *Glances back at Misa* 'S-She's so adorable!' "W-Who's Light-kun?"  Confused  *Gets out the ingredients to make the pancakes and walks over to the stove to begin preparing them*
Juvia: *Walks into the kitchen* "Gooood morning!♡ Juvia wants to know where Gray-sama is.."
Me: "A-Ah.. who's Gray-sama?"  BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 6 3501787166 
Juvia: *Notices that a woman is asking about Gray* "W-WHY DO YOU WANT TO KNOW ABOUT GRAY-SAMA?!"  BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 6 2249731860 
Me: "Because you wanted to know where he is.." BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 6 Tumblr_m4i9eaM9AW1qdlkyg
Back to top Go down
BEFORE I DECAY
Admin
Admin
BEFORE I DECAY

PostSubject: Re: BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~   BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 9:21 am

Me: *Is playing her game; not even paying attention to what's going on around her.* BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 6 1518370442 
Misa: "This," *Gets her cellphone out and brings up a photo she took of Light; showing it to Taylor.* "is Light-kun!"  BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 6 2055134884 
Natsu: *Comes into the kitchen, clearly upset about something.* "I still can't believe that happened... Tch!" *Walks over to the fridge and kicks it out of anger.* "HOW COULD THEY FORGET ME!?"  BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 6 2301541899
Back to top Go down
Paranoia God
Admin
Admin
Paranoia God

PostSubject: Re: BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~   BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 10:48 am

Me: "Ohh, so that's Light-kun!" *Smiles at Misa* "You have good taste."  BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 6 3110210005 
Juvia: "Juvia knows you're interested in Gray-sama! and you better watch your back, because Juvia is watching YOU now!" *Turns around and walks out of the room to go find Gray*
Me: "Okay.."  BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 6 2784680932 *Shrugs and turns back to the pancakes and continues to prepare them*
"What the?" *Looks over at Natsu and watches him kick the fridge* "WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO THE PRECIOUS REFRIGERATOR?!"  BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 6 391371923
Back to top Go down
BEFORE I DECAY
Admin
Admin
BEFORE I DECAY

PostSubject: Re: BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~   BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 11:09 am

Misa: "Yes!BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 6 2811526186 Misa loves Light-kun veeerrry very much~" *Giggles and stares at the photo for a bit longer before putting her phone back into her purse.* "Oh! Misa has a photo shoot she needs to get to soon... but Misa has no clue where she is... This place is strange! Misa just woke up here all of a sudden."  Confused
Natsu: *Starts to scratch the back of his head and chuckle; embarrassed.* "Sorry lady-- OHH! It's you from before! You wouldn't believe me when I warned you about that creepy guy..."  BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 6 1190424124 "I-is that food!?" *Rushes over to the table and sits down; as if she's going to make him some.* "I'm starving! Could you make me some, lady?"  BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 6 3459456946 
Back to top Go down
Paranoia God
Admin
Admin
Paranoia God

PostSubject: Re: BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~   BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 11:18 am

Me: "You expect me to make you something to eat after you so rudely spoke to me like that?! you're out of your mind, crazy guy!" *Goes back to making the food, this time in an angry manner*
Back to top Go down
BEFORE I DECAY
Admin
Admin
BEFORE I DECAY

PostSubject: Re: BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~   BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 11:37 am

[Time skip: a few hours later]

[In the dining room]
Me: *Setting up a game of Clue on one end of the table. She's sitting in the chair on the end.*
Sun Ce: *Sitting at the table; waiting to play Clue.*  BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 6 2588730104 
Yui: *Sitting in the chair across from Sun Ce; also waiting to play Clue.* "I hope this game isn't too difficult."  BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 6 3876909779
Kimahri: *Sitting at the other end of the table; waiting to play a game of Monopoly.*  BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 6 2784680932 
Yukimura: *Also waiting to play Monopoly.* "This game looks so.. interesting."  BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 6 2465746549 
Dong Zhuo: "I am bound to be the richest man in this game! Gwahaha!!"
Ulquiorra: "Would you stop that cackling, you imbecile?" *Waiting for the Monopoly game to start.*
Dong Zhuo: "WHAT DID YOU CALL ME!?--" *Turns his attention towards Ulquiorra then gives up yelling at him after he realizes the man looks strong.* "Oh never mind~" *Notices Taylor at the other end of the table.*  BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 6 1956218397

Last edited by BEFORE I DECAY on Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Paranoia God
Admin
Admin
Paranoia God

PostSubject: Re: BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~   BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 1:33 pm

Me: *Waiting for Baylee to finish setting up the game* "Uaaa~ I feel so cute!" *Playing with her 'cat ears'*
Ryuuken: *Sitting in the chair next to Taylor, smoking a cigarette; also waiting to play clue* "I must say, those look.. good.. on you." *Tries his best not to laugh at her*
Magoichi: "Is this going to be hard..?" *Waiting to play clue. Looks up at Taylor's hair* "I think it looks great, baby!"  BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 6 2610941510 
Dakki: "Someone set the game up!!" *Sitting on the other side of the table, waiting to play monopoly*  BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 6 2249731860 
Gan Ning: "Yeah, you're taking too long!"  Dog 
Kai: "I'm going as fast as I can.."  BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 6 153268374 
Kyoko: *Nibbling on a piece of chocolate pocky, waiting to play monopoly* "Would you two stop bitching? he said he's working on it!"  Angry
Back to top Go down
BEFORE I DECAY
Admin
Admin
BEFORE I DECAY

PostSubject: Re: BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~   BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 2:06 pm

Me: *Is still setting the game up.* "Okay, just a little more.. There!" OK "Now let's play~" *Sits down in her chair and picks up the purple Plum card and game piece. Sets the card down on the table in front of her then places the game piece on the purple space on the board.* "Now I need to write down my clues.." *Starts to write her three clues on the clue sheet.* "Nee-san, you're so cute with that hairstyle!♡" Korilakkuma *Glances at Ryuuken then begins to glare at him a bit.* "How do you not enjoy playing video games... I"m gonna make you try them someday. You'll see...." Dog 
Dong Zhuo: *Still staring at Taylor.* BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 6 2357899358 "Someday, my dear, you will realize your love for me burns strong..."
Himiko: *Standing behind Dakki's chair.* "Hurry up you slooow poooke! You're making Dakki-chan upset!" *Glares at Kai.*  BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 6 292897091
Yui: "Uuuuu.... Which character do I waaaannt??" *Purses her lips and carefully looks at the game pieces and cards; taking as much time as possible to choose one.*
Sun Ce: "I'm gonna choose the red one since it's Wu's color!" *Picks up the red Scarlet game piece and card, placing the card on the table in front of him and the piece on the red start space board.*
Daqiao: *Softly chuckles at Sun Ce.* "Nice choice, my lord!" *Smiles at him.* BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 6 667161838 
Sun Ce: *Chuckles.* "Haha! Thanks, Da!" *Smiles brightly at her as he writes down the clues on his clue sheet.*
Back to top Go down
Paranoia God
Admin
Admin
Paranoia God

PostSubject: Re: BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~   BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 3:17 pm

Ryuuken: *Notices that Baylee is staring at him, and cocks his head to the side* "Is something wrong, dear? If it's because I'm smoking, I can stop if you like.."  BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 6 2236106317 *Picks up the White card and piece, setting the piece on the board as he awaits her reply*
Me: *Reaches out and gets the blue Peacock card and matching piece, setting the piece on the board in it's rightful place, just about knocking it over once she notices Dong Zhuo staring at her like a creep* "W-W-What are you doing in here?!"  BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 6 1108830322 
Magoichi: "Are we supposed to pick cards or something..? if so, I want this cool green one!" *Quickly snatches the green card and holds it against his chest defensively*
Kai: *Sighs and tries to quicken his pace with dealing out all the money, messing up a few times in the process*  BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 6 3617426596 
Dakki: *Laughs at Kai as he makes multiple mistakes* "You're not only slow, but you're also an idiot!" BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 6 Tumblr_inline_mto5g4HCkk1qid2nw
Ciel: *Sitting at the table waiting for his tea* "Why are there always people in here..?!"  BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 6 2855735922 
Back to top Go down
BEFORE I DECAY
Admin
Admin
BEFORE I DECAY

PostSubject: Re: BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~   BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 3:29 pm

Me: 'Wow he's actually a pretty decent man...' "U-Ummm.. No, Rubin, it's alright. You're not bothering me." *Smiles at him.* BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 6 3459456946  'I don't get why Uryu and his father don't get along.' BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 6 744633020 'This guy is really nice!'
Dong Zhuo: "I'm playing this game, my sweet! I thought I'd try it out since it involves money."   BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 6 3110210005  "You want to come sit in my lap?"  BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 6 904191826
Sebastian: *Comes in with Ciel's tea; swiftly serving it to him.*
Me: "Hey Nee-san, did you ever tell Sebastian the thing you wanted to tell him?"  BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 6 871300182
Yui: "I guess I'm playing as the yellow guy... Uuuu..."  BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 6 3682036725 *Picks up the yellow piece and matching card then sets the card in front of her and the piece where it goes on the board.*
Back to top Go down
Paranoia God
Admin
Admin
Paranoia God

PostSubject: Re: BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~   BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 6:07 pm

Ryuuken: *Stares at her silently for a few seconds, glancing behind to see if she's talking to someone else; quickly coming to the realization that she just called him Rubin* "Umm.. My name is not Rubin, it's Ryuuken."  BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 6 2784680932 
Me: "SHOVE A STICK UP YOUR ASS, DOUG!"  BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 6 2301541899  "I'd rather sit in the fiery pits of hell than sit on your fat ass lap!"  BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 6 1910177792 *Notices Sebastian walking in, and quickly turns away from him* "Uhh.. yeah.. I wanted to s-speak with him.." BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 6 601427935 
Back to top Go down
BEFORE I DECAY
Admin
Admin
BEFORE I DECAY

PostSubject: Re: BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~   BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 6:27 pm

Me: "Oh..." *Starts to blush uncontrollably; clearly embarrassed because she's been calling him Rubin this whole time.* "I was wondering why Uryu was confused when I mentioned Rubin." BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 6 Pokerfacememeplz"I'm so stupid!" *Starts to bang her head on the table.*
Yui: "Is that girl okay!?"  BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 6 663847230 *Staring at Baylee; worried about her head.*
Sun Ce: "Hey, hey, HEY! Don't beat yourself up! What are you doing?"  BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 6 5854363 "You're going to hurt your head."
Dong Zhuo: *Hears what Taylor is yelling at him from across the table completely wrong.*  Confused  "Oh... She's stuck on her ass over there."  BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 6 663938334 "Probably those people playing the game with her won't let her leave for even a minute. Ugh! Some people." *Sighs.* "Someday my sweet... Someday..... I promise."

Last edited by BEFORE I DECAY on Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Paranoia God
Admin
Admin
Paranoia God

PostSubject: Re: BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~   BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 6:37 pm

Ryuuken: "Hey, hey, hey!" *Quickly jumps out of his seat and rushes over to Baylee, putting his hands on her shoulders, pulling her back from the table* "Don't hurt yourself just because you got my name wrong! It's okay.. really."  BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 6 4024181980 
Me: *Sighs and gets up out of her seat* "I'll be right back.." *Walks over to Sebastian* "Can we ta-"
Ciel: "He has nothing to say to you, so go back to your little game."
Me: "WHY DON'T YOU LET HIM DECIDE!"  BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 6 2249731860 
Ciel: *Shakes his head back and forth* "Because he is supposed to do as I say, and I say that he has nothing to say to you."
Me:  Angry 
Back to top Go down
BEFORE I DECAY
Admin
Admin
BEFORE I DECAY

PostSubject: Re: BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~   BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 6:40 pm

Me: "O-O-Okay.. Sorry." *Sniff. A single tear escapes her eye and starts to slide down her cheek.*  Dog 
Sebastian: *Staring at Taylor.* "Bocchan, can't we just speak to each other for a moment?"
Back to top Go down
Paranoia God
Admin
Admin
Paranoia God

PostSubject: Re: BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~   BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 6:47 pm

Ryuuken: "I'm sorry for causing you trouble.. I could leave, if you wish. I don't want to be bothersome." *Patiently awaiting her reply*
Me: *Stares at Ciel with hopeful eyes* "Pwease~?"
Ciel: "Absolutely not. And do us all a favor and just stop wearing your hair like that. It makes you look childish." *Picks up his cup of tea and takes a long sip*
Me: "Childish? I'll show you childish!" BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 6 2249731860  *Puts her hand underneath his cup as he's taking a sip and smacks it up into his face, spilling the hot liquid all over him* "Now do us all a favor and just mind your own business!" *Grabs Sebastian's hand and begins to march off into the living room*
Ciel: "H-Hey! You can't just walk away from me! SEBASTIAN!!"  Dog 
Back to top Go down
BEFORE I DECAY
Admin
Admin
BEFORE I DECAY

PostSubject: Re: BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~   BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 6:51 pm

Me: "NO. Don't.. leave!"  BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 6 3682036725 "Stay! Just stay. I'm fine really~" *Smiles at him.* Dog "So how come Uryu doesn't talk fondly of you?"  Confused 

[In the living room]
Sebastian: *Getting dragged into the room by Taylor.* "..."
Back to top Go down
Paranoia God
Admin
Admin
Paranoia God

PostSubject: Re: BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~   BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 6:54 pm

Ryuuken: "That's a long story that I think we should really discuss in private, dear." *Smiles at her faintly then walks back over to his seat*  BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 6 969491952 

[In the living room]
Me: *Stops and lets go of his hand, turning around to face him* "I need to know if you still feel the same about me or not.."  Confused 
Back to top Go down
BEFORE I DECAY
Admin
Admin
BEFORE I DECAY

PostSubject: Re: BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~   BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 6:57 pm

Me: "Oh, okay."  BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 6 2236106317

[In the living room]
Sebastian: "Why, of course I do. Why do you think I did all of those foolish things to try and get you back?"
Back to top Go down
Paranoia God
Admin
Admin
Paranoia God

PostSubject: Re: BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~   BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 7:02 pm

Ryuuken: "I suppose we can't start without her.." *Sighs* "What am I supposed to do with this paper?"  BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 6 969491952 
Magoichi: "We're supposed to have a paper?"  BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 6 1318528135  *Still holding the card to his chest defensively*

[In the living room]
Me: "Uhh, yeah.. I guess that makes sense." *Awkwardly laughs and looks off to the side* "Well.. I-I was thinking about.. forgiving you for what you did to Aoi.." 'OH MY GOD!! I COMPLETELY FORGOT ABOUT THAT KISS!' *Doesn't realize that she's flailing her arms around beside her*  BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 6 2307900751
Back to top Go down
BEFORE I DECAY
Admin
Admin
BEFORE I DECAY

PostSubject: Re: BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~   BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 7:09 pm

Yui: "P-paper? I didn't get a paper. I thought the point of the game was to pick the best room first, which is obviously the kitchen cause that's where all the food is!"  BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 6 2055134884 
Me: "You guys are all CLUEless!" *Chuckles.* "I suppose I could use this time to explain the game to everyone since she might be a while." *Starts to explain the game.*
Sun Ce: *Dying of laughter from her joke.*
Daqiao: *Starts to giggle at Sun Ce's outburst of laughter.* BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 6 2690778755 

[In the living room]
Sebastian: "Oh? So am I forgiven?" *Stares at her, smiling softly.* "Why are you flailing your arms around in that manner, Ojou-sama?"
Back to top Go down
Paranoia God
Admin
Admin
Paranoia God

PostSubject: Re: BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~   BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 7:20 pm

Me: *Shakes her head back and forth roughly, trying to clear her thoughts* "I-I was just excited to be back to-together with you again! OH. MY. GOD!" BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 6 2570335705 *Puts her hands on his shoulders*  "D-Did a strange man with red hair come bother you?!" *Tightens her grip on his shoulders* "PLEASE TELL ME!!"  BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 6 4091686296 
Snow: "Excuse me, but I'm trying to watch a movie here!"  BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 6 663938334 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~   BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next